You have no items in your shopping cart.
Academy 1:35 M2 Bradley IFV
Plastic Model Kit
This is an Academy 1:35 M2 Bradley IFV Plastic Model Kit. The M2 Bradley IFV (Infantry Fighting Vehicle) is a American infantry fighting vehicle manufactured by BAE Systems Land and Armaments, (formerly United Defense, originally FMC).
The mission of the Bradley on the battlefield is to transport infantry, to provide fire cover to dismounted troops and to suppress enemy tanks and armored fighting vehicles. The M2 holds a crew of three: a commander, a gunner, and a driver, as well as six fully-equipped soldiers.
Features and Specifications:
• Scale: 1:35
• Length: 7.5 Inches (190.5mm)
• Width: 3.5 Inches (88.9mm)
• Highly Detailed Plastic Parts
• Flexible PVC Rubber Tracks
• Optional Position Rear Hatch, Tow Cable, Tow Hooks, Lights, Machine Gun Mount, Tools, Front Hatch and More
• Authentic Interior Detail, Including Seats, Flexible Machine Gun, Ports, Turret Base and Driver's Controls
• Includes One Figure with Optional Position Arms
*This is an unassembled plastic model kit. Assembly and painting required. Paint and model assembly tools available separately.