You have no items in your shopping cart.
Academy 1:72 P-40M/N Warhawk
Plastic Model Kit
This is an Academy 1:72 P-40M/N Warhawk Plastic Model Kit. One of the most extensively produced american fighter air craft, the Curtiss-Wright P-40 Warhawk served in all theaters for a variety of purposes. Although it was not known as an outstanding fighter, its ruggedness and reliability made it ideal for ground support and low altitude bombing missions. In 1943 Curtiss-Wright produced the P-40M. Powered by an Allison V-1710-81 engine, 600 units of P-40M was produced for USAAF, and numerous units were contracted to RAF, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The P-40N was the last variant of the Warhawks, lightweight and most agile of the group, the P-40N was powered by an Allison V-1710 engine, four to six wing guns and provision to carry a 500-lb bomb. The P-40N saw duty in the Pacific against Japan.
Features and Specifications:
• Scale: 1:72
• Wingspan: 6.22 Inches (157.9mm)
• Length: 5.20 Inches (132.0mm)
• Fully Engraved Panel Lines and Rivet Detail
• Highly Detailed Cockpit Interior and Landing Gear Bays
• Optional Position of Canopy and Landing Gear Doors
• Can be Assembled as M Type or N Type
• Decal Sheet Includes Markings for Three Different Aircraft
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and modeling tools required and available separately.