You have no items in your shopping cart.
AstroFlight Super Whattmeter
This is an AstroFlight Super Whattmeter without Connectors. Designed for the small 50 watt motors up to giant 5000 watt motors. Now you don't have to guess any more, you can measure amps,amp hours, volts and watts and be sure the values are correct!
*This version does not feature connectors, as shown in the photo. You must supply your own connectors that match your components and solder them onto the unit.
Features and Specifications:
• Maximum Voltage: 60 Volts
• Mininum Voltage Without Receiver Battery: 4.5 Volts
• Minimum Voltage With Receiver Battery: 0 Volts
• Maximum Amps While Discharging: 50 Amps
• Maximum Amps While Charging: 10 Amps
• Maximum Power: 3,000 Watts
• Current Resolution: 10 Milliamps
• Voltage Resolution: 20 Millivolts
• Maximum Amp Hours: 94 Amp Hours
• Amp Hour Resolution: 0.01 Amp Hour
• Current Consumption: 10 Milliamps
• Amp Meter: 0.1 to 70 Amps
• Volt Meter: 2.5 to 60 Volts
• Watt Meter: 1 to 5000 Watts
• mAh: 1 to 9000mAh