You have no items in your shopping cart.
Now includes the Tri Power pack!
Great for young children to learn without the frustration of constantly running off the track!
Super detailed Stock Cars, a huge 40’ track and now, the fantastic new Mega-G chassis makes the Big Block Battler a terrific value. The layout features two 5 foot long straightaways, over/under and banked curves and everything you need to keep the excitement going. Customers know what to expect with AFX: quality, performance and value. That’s why more of them ask for AFX.
Tri Power Pack
HO slot car racing is tons of fun. But it does take a little time to get used to the speed. That is why AFX has introduced the new Tri-Power Pack. This new power source lets you set the maximum speed of the car to the right level for your driving skill: Beginner, Intermediate or Expert. And only AFX has it!
The three levels allow new drivers to learn the right way: one step at a time. So you can get the hang of racing without getting frustrated. And setting the level is as simple as flipping the switch on the side of the Pack. The levels work like this:
- Beginner: Cars will stay on the track through about 90% to 100%* of the turns at full throttle
- Intermediate: Cars will stay on the track through about 60% to 70%* of the turns at full throttle
- Expert: You are on your own!
* Depending on track layout
- The best track you can buy – AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- Colorful, highly detailed Stock Car bodies – Unmatched realism
- Brand new Mega-G chassis – Lowest, lightest, best handling chassis anywhere
- Most powerful HO Set you can buy – Compare the AFX 22 volt power pack to the 17 volt versions in other people’s sets
- Directional Power Pack – Let’s you change track direction with a flip of the plug
- Easy plug, ProClass Controllers – Plug in or swap controllers in a snap
- Tune-up Kit Included – Keep your cars running strong
- Lap Counter – Race with your friends
This is a completely new chassis that sets a new standard for performance. It is not just faster, it corners better and is more fun to drive. Check out this laundry list of firsts:
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Unique Monocoque Chassis: Lighter, stronger, out-handles the competition
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Pick-Up Shoes: High conductivity phosphor bronze - Gets more power to the motor
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and tough
- Motor Armature: Precision Balanced - Revs to the moon, reliably
- Motor Magnets: Polymer (Only AFX has it!) - Up to 20% more powerful than larger ceramic magnets
- Running Feet (2-lane): 40
- Floor Space Required for Primary Track: 7’ x 4’
- Number of Cars: 2
- Number of Controllers: 2
- Number of Power Packs: 1
- Number of pieces of track: 42 (including lap counters and terminal track)
- Number of Lap Counters: 1
- Number of Terminal Tracks: 1 T
- ype of Chassis: Mega-G