Airtronics 94915 SSR SRG-BZX
Type R Aluminum High-Voltage Digital Competition Servo
This is an Airtronics 94915 SSR SRG-BZX Type R Aluminum High-Voltage Digital Competition Servo. Tough, fast and strong - this brushless servo has all characteristics a demanding racer desires. Both parts of the housing are made of aluminum for improved cooling and stiffness while reinforced steel gears provide long life and durability under race conditions. The 94915 servo is competition-ready!
Take advantage of your ultra-fast response M12 or MT4S Airtronics Radio system (the two fastest radios in the world) with the 94915. This narrow-pulse-width servo uses Sanwa's unique SSR technology for unbelievable response time. You'll feel more connected and in command than ever.
Only top quality parts are used in this 94915 SSR SRG servo. From it's advanced gear train to it's brushless motor, Airtronics servos have been tested for unsurpassed cycled life so you know your servo will be working properly, every time.
• Designed for Competition 1/10th and 1/8th Scale Cars and Trucks
• Brushless Motor
• High Voltage Design Allows Use with 2S LiPo Batteries
• Aluminum Top and Bottom Case for Improved Cooling and Stiffness
• Dual Ball Bear Supported Output Shaft
• Advanced Alloy Gears for Strength, Durability and Precision
• SSR Technology for the Fastest Reponse Time
• Torque at 7.4v: 208.0oz-in (15.0kg-cm)
• Speed at 7.4v: 0.06sec/40º
• Weight: 2.60oz (76.0g)
• Dimensions: 1.59 x 0.83 x 1.50in (40.5 x 21.0 x 38mm)
• Bushing/Ball Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
• Motor Type: Brushless
• Gear Train: Advanced Alloy
• Connector Type: 'Z' Connector
The Advantages of Digital Servos:
Digital servos offer extremely accurate and reliable centering, even in more economically priced servos.
Digital servos develop their power instantly. An analog servo develops its full power at its extreme movement. Digital servos develop their power as soon as they move, thus effectively making a digital servo stronger, even if its specifications are the same as a comparable analog servo.
Digital servos have extreme holding power. A digital servo stays in the position you command with all of its power, thus virtually eliminating the blow back found with analog servos.
Digital servos are precise. When used with a 2.4GHz digital radio, especially a fast radio such as Airtronics, digital servos more accurately translate and hold your command inputs from your transmitter. You will feel more connected to your model than when using analog servos.
Digital servos are compatible with the newest high frame rate receivers. In some cases, analog servos simply won't work with these new, high frame rate receivers.
|Mfr Part Number||94915|