|User's Guide (4.7 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Airtronics RX-461 2.4GHz FH4T Receiver|
Airtronics RX461 (92010) 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-4T
Telemetry Surface Receiver
The RX461 (92010) 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-4T Surface Receiver is a Super Response, Telemetry-capable receiver that is used with the Airtronics MT-4 2.4GHz FHSS-4T transmitter. This receiver supports Airtronics Telemetry and features an extremely low latency time and high frame rate, which makes you feel more connected to your model than ever. This receiver works equally well in cars, trucks and boats.
When used with the Airtronics MT-4 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-4T transmitter and the Airtronics Temperature and RPM/Speed sensors (available separately), real-time telemetry is now an option.
When used with Airtronics SRG Digital servos, you can use the SSR setting for the fastest response time. The combination of using Digital servos and using the correct Servo Mode setting results in the ultimate feel and response, making you feel more in control of your model than ever.
*This receiver is currently compatible with ONLY the MT-4 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-4T transmitter.
*All Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-4T surface receivers now have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 7.4v.
Features and Specifications:
• One-Touch Binding
• Single Receiver Antenna
• Compatible will Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-4T Capable Surface Transmitters (MT-4)
• High Frame Rate, Low Latency FHSS-4T Technology
• Servo Mode Selectable (Normal, SHR and SSR)
• Nominal Input Voltage Up to 7.4v Allows Use of 7.4 Volt Servos
• Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-3
• Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 7.4v
• Weight: 0.34oz (9.6gr)
• Dimensions: 1.43 x 1.04 x 0.64in (36.2 x 26.5 x 16.3mm)
• Fail Safe: Yes (Programmable on All Channels)
• Receiver Battery Fail Safe: Yes (3.8v Default / 3.5v ~ 5.0v Adjustable)
• Connector Type: Universal 'Z'
*This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 7.4v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4 Cell to 6 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack, or a 2S Li-Po or 2S A123/Li-Fe battery pack. DO NOT USE A 3S Li-Po BATTERY PACK!
*When using a 2S Li-Po battery pack you should NOT use servos rated for 4.8 or 6.0 volts, otherwise damage to your servos could occur. In this case, use high voltage 7.4 volt servos.
*You can use Analog or Digital servos with this receiver. For the best results, we recommend using Digital servos.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||92010|