|User's Guide (581.7 KB)||This is the User's Guide for the Airtronics RX-472 Receiver.|
2.4GHz 4-Channel FH4T Super Response Receiver
w/Sanwa Synchronized Link (SSL) Support
This is an Airtronics RX-472 2.4GHz 4-Channel FH4T Super Response Receiver w/Sanwa Synchronized Link (SSL) Support. The RX-472 features an extremely low latency time and high frame rate, which makes you feel more connected to your model than ever. Combined with Airtronics or Sanwa Super Response SRG digital servos, the RX-472 will give you reaction speeds like never experienced before!
What is Sanwa Synchronized Link?
When used with an Airtronics M12 or Sanwa EXZES-Z transmitter, an RX-472 2.4GHz FH4T Super Response 4-channel receiver and the Sanwa Super Vortex ZERO ESC, the Sanwa Synchronized Link (SSL) system allows you to change many ESC programming values directly from the transmitter using the transmitter's CODE AUX function. This saves you the time and hassle of not needing to stop and change programming values manually through the ESC. You can make these changes remotely and in higher resolution increments for improved performance. In addition, telemetry data such as speed or RPM, ESC temperature, motor temperature (if supported), and battery voltage can be read directly from the Super Vortex ZERO ESC and displayed on the transmitter.
• Sanwa Synchronized Lik (SSL) Compatible
• Designed for Use with Artronics M12 and Sanwa Exzes-Z Transmitters and Sanwa Super Vortex Zero ESC*
• Extremely Low Latency Time and High Frame Rate
• Compatible with Airtronics Super Response Servos
• Compatible with 2S Li-Po Receiver Battery, So You Can Use High Voltage Servos Without a Voltage Regulator
• Small and Lightweight
• Finger Accessible Bind Button
• Supports Receiver Battery Fail Safe Monitoring
• Model: RX-472 (92015)
• Frequency: 2.4GHz FH3/FH4T (Selectable Via Transmitter)
• Nominal Input Voltage: 3.7 to 7.4 Volts
• Dimensions: 1.18 x 0.91 x 0.55 Inches (30.0 x 23.3 x 14.0mm)
• Weight: 0.23 Ounces (6.6g)
• Battery Fail Safe Limit: 3.5 to 5.0 Volts (FH3) / 3.5 to 7.4 Volts (FH4T)
*To take advantage of all features, this receiver must be used with an Airtronics M12 or Sanwa Exzes-Z transmitter and a Sanwa Super Vortex ZERO ESC. This receiver can be used with limited features (no SSL and no telemetry) with any Airtronics or Sanwa FH3 transmitter. This receiver is not compatible with Airtronics or Sanwa aircraft transmitters or FH2 surface transmitters.
|Mfr Part Number||92015|