|User's Guide (800.9 KB)||This is the User's Guide for the Airtronics RX451R Super Response Receiver|
Airtronics 92451 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Super Response Surface Receiver
The 92451 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Super Response Surface Receiver is designed for use with the Airtronics M11X and MX-3X, although it can also be used with the Airtronics MT-4. This receiver features an extremely low latency time and high frame rate, which makes you feel more connected to your model than ever. This receiver works equally well in cars, trucks and boats.
*This receiver is designed for use with Airtronics SRG series Digital servos. When used with Airtronics SRG Digital servos, you can use the SHR setting for the fastest response time. The combination of using Digital servos and using the correct Servo Mode setting results in the ultimate feel and response, making you feel more in control of your model than ever.
*This receiver is compatible with Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 capable surface transmitters.
*All Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 surface receivers now have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 7.4v.
Features and Specifications:
• One-Touch Binding
• Single Receiver Antenna
• Compatible will Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Capable Surface Transmitters
• High Frame Rate, Low Latency FHSS-3 Technology
• Servo Mode Selectable
• Nominal Input Voltage Up to 7.4v Allows Use of 7.4 Volt Servos
• Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-3
• Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 7.4v
• Weight: 0.30oz (8.5gr)
• Dimensions: 1.43 x 0.94 x 0.59in (36.5 x 24.0 x 15.0mm)
• Fail Safe: Yes (Programmable on All Channels)
• Receiver Battery Fail Safe: Yes (3.8v Default / 3.5v ~ 5.0v Adjustable)
• Connector Type: Universal 'Z'
*This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 7.4v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4 Cell to 6 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack, or a 2S Li-Po or 2S A123/Li-Fe battery pack. DO NOT USE A 3S Li-Po BATTERY PACK!
*When using a 2S Li-Po battery pack you should NOT use servos rated for 4.8 or 6.0 volts, otherwise damage to your servos could occur. In this case, use high voltage 7.4 volt servos.
*Do NOT use Analog servos with this receiver. Use ONLY digital servos. If you use analog servos, the servos and/or receiver could be damaged. In addition, some older ESCs may not support the extremely high frame rate of this receiver.
|Mfr Part Number||92451|
- If you need speed, this rx is fastest Review by Carlos