|User's Guide (1.7 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Airtronics RX-500 2.4GHz Aircraft Receiver|
Airtronics RX500 (91224) 5-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-1 Aircraft Receiver
The RX500 (92124) 5-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-1 Mini Receiver is an affordable full-range receiver that is compatible with Airtronics RDS and SD series transmitters. Also compatible with the Stylus 2.4GHz FHSS-1 Module.
In standard Airtronics fashion, this receiver features a push-button binding procedure, dual antennas for easy installation and flexibility, and it's all packed in a small, lightweight setup. From large aircraft to park flyers and helicopters, this receiver will handle it with ease.
*All Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-1 aircraft receivers now have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 6.6v.
Features and Specifications:
• One-Touch Binding
• Dual Receiver Antennas
• Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-1
• Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 6.6v
• Weight: .34oz (9.7gr) with Case
• Weight: .20oz (5.7gr) without Case
• Dimensions: 1.87 x 0.91 x 0.51in (47.5 x 23.0 x 13.0mm)
• Fail Safe Support: Yes (CH 1 ~ CH 4)
*This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 6.6v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4 Cell or 5 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack or a 2S Li-Fe/A123 battery pack. DO NOT USE A 2S Li-Po BATTERY PACK!
|Mfr Part Number||92124|
- Have had "lock out" crashes with this rec. Review by Robert
Airtronics has been great with support (Matt) replacing for free one of the rec that caused two of my crashes. I was also told by Matt that this has been a "bulletproof" rec. Not for me.
The park flyer rec (92664) is awsome! The blue 6 channel (92224) & 8 channel (92824) receivers have been great, maybe a few glitches but no crashes. (Posted on 6/1/13)
- Great Receiver Review by Steven R
- I Crashed my Vintage Super Kaos 60 using this receiver Review by Lost My vintage Super Kaos 60
I decided to use this receiver brand new to fly my Vintage Kaos 60. I had one flight on it earlier and decided to trim it better and get one more flight in. As I was making a left turn heading back to the field ans about 250 feet up I lost total control and the plane went in nose first and totalled it. I fly almost daily since 1973 and I never had any radio failures. I own an RDS8000 and several other name bran radios. It is the worst feeling in RC to, and that is to have no control. The receiver is suspect because I have flown this plane with many other receivers. I will send this receiver back to get checked out! I am very Dissapointed. I used my RDS8000 transmitter with it. (Posted on 4/17/12)
- GREAT RECEIVER Review by Terry P
(Posted on 2/25/12)
- CAN"T USE 2CELL LIPO ??? Review by THE old grump
HAVENT USED MINE YET, just saw latest ad that warns NOT to use 2 cell lipo, IT didn't say that in the EARLY version. I fly ONLY electric an that makes BEC usless. Never would have bought it if that was mentioned !! THE OLD GRUMP (Posted on 7/11/11)
- Great Receiver Review by Ray D
- Range beyond my eyesight Review by Skye M.
- Great Range, Great Price Review by John G.