Associated RC10B44.3 Factory Team
1/10th-Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Competition Buggy Kit
This is a Team Associated RC10B44.3 Factory Team 1/10th-Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Competition Buggy Kit. The RC10B44 has created a winning legacy with three IFMAR World Championships, four ROAR National titles, and countless regional wins to its credit! Since winning the 2013 IFMAR World Championships, the designers behind the doors of Area 51 set out to further improve the B44 and take it to an even higher level of performance.
Enter the RC10B44.3 Factory Team Kit, the latest evolution of Team Associated’s 1/10th-scale 4WD electric off-road competition buggy. The most significant changes are found on the new hard-anodized aluminum chassis, which helps lower the center of gravity to improve handling and durability. The chassis has been designed to have symmetrical torsional flex to improve handling consistency - the new floating motor mount, floating servo mount, and chassis machining help to provide the desired flex symmetry.
Power and traction have continued to improve, so the B44.3’s drivetrain has been built up and refined to keep up with the demand of today’s high-traction off-road tracks. A set of four precision CVA’s transfer the power from the gear differentials via ball bearings throughout the car.
Now the B44.3 is even more adaptable to multiple racing conditions with the adjustable weight-bias feature. Weight-bias can be significantly altered by using either the front motor configuration with a saddle pack or the rear motor configuration with a shorty pack. The B44.3 is also backwards-compatible with the previous generation VTS slipper clutch (not included) and ball differentials (not included), making the B44.3 extremely versatile and adaptable to any track condition.
Factory Team V2 12mm big bore shocks have improved smoothness, improving suspension travel and increasing overall traction. Lastly, the B44.3 comes with the latest JConcepts Finnisher X-Flow clear body and AE 6.5” high-downforce wing.
The RC10B44.3 has been given all the design advantages that only a winning pedigree like Team Associated can provide. If you are ready to take your 1/10th-scale 4WD off-road program up to the next level, the B44.3 is ready to take you there!
• Hard-Anodized Aluminum Chassis
• 7075-T6 Floating Motor Mount Allows Front or Rear Motor Configurations
• New Molded Battery Trays Accommodate 2S Saddle or Shorty Battery Pack Configurations
• Battery Trays Feature a Quick-Change Strap with Locking Thumb Knobs
• New Front and Rear Carbon-Fiber Top Decks and Floating Servo Mount Improve Symmetrical Chassis Flex
• Center Gear Differential Has Independent Fluid Cap for Quick and Easy Fluid or Gear Changes
• JConcepts Finnisher X-Flow Clear Body
• Factory Team 0º 7075-T6 Aluminum Rear Hubs with Oversize Outer Bearing
• Factory Team V2 12mm Big Bore Threaded Aluminum Shocks with 3mm Shock Shafts
• Factory Team Shocks Feature Molded Caps with Bleed Screws and Updated O-Rings for Improved Ssmoothness
• Full CVAs and Ball Bearing Drivetrain
• Factory Team 12mm Blue Aluminum Rear Clamping Hexes and 12mm Hex Rear Wheels
• Factory Team Blue Titanium Turnbuckles and Aluminum Servo Mounts
• Factory Team Aluminum Shock Pivot Balls and Rear Anti-Roll Bar
• Front and Rear Gear Differentials Have Machined Steel Ring, Pinion and Planetary Gears
• Power Source: Electric
• Terrain: Off-Road
• Body Style: Buggy
• Scale Size: 1/10-Scale
• Assembly Level: Kit
• Length: 14.88 Inches (378mm)
• Width: Varies
• Wheelbase: 11.18 Inches (284mm)
• Weight: Varies
• Drive: 4WD
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 2+ -Channel 2.4GHz Pistol Grip Radio
• 2S 7.4V LiPo Saddle Pack or Shorty Battery Pack
• AC or AC/DC LiPo Battery Charger
• Brushless Electric Motor and Matching ESC
• Pinion Gear
• Steering Servo
• Assembly Tools, Paint for Body and Glue for Tires
*This is a kit that requires assembly. The items listed above are required to complete. In addition, the body comes clear (with decals) and requires painting and finishing.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||9063|
- 5 stars Review by OC racer