You have no items in your shopping cart.
BH Harmon Rocket
65 in. 20CC Gas ARF
Fly a scale model that is high-performance and unique, the Harmon Rocket! The full-scale aircraft is a modified RV-4 with a smaller wing and more power. The model is beautiful, great-flying, and well-built. BH Models has done an outstanding job recreating this spectacular aircraft in 1/4 scale!
Inside, you'll find superior construction. From lightweight laser-cut interlocking parts that are factory-built straight and true, to fiberglass parts that fit flawlessly, BH Models has made the Harmon Rocket strong and lightweight. The horizontal stabilizer and wing are bolt-on with an aluminum tube joiner. The hardware is custom to BH. The horns bolt on with ease and precision, and the unique clevis system makes installation quick and the result solid.
We flew our first sample with a 1.40 gas engine. It was unbelievable and, simply put, overpowered. It provides scale speeds at under half throttle and unlimited vertical performance. We recommend a 20cc (1.20ci) gas engine or glow four-stroke for scale speed with good climb and aerobatic performance. If you do over-power the aircraft, throttle and speed management will be required.
For servos, we recommend metal-geared high-torque servos. The Airtronics 94851 servo is great for ailerons, flaps, elevator, and rudder. For throttle control, a quality standard servo such as the Airtronics 94722 BB Digital is the perfect choice.
Unique, Simple, Exciting. The Harmon Rocket is truly a Rocket of a scale sport aircraft and with it' 65" wingspan, it is quarter-scale!
• Wing Span: 65 Inch - 1660mm
• Length: 62 Inch - 1570mm
• Weight: 11 pounds - 4.8kg
• Power: 1.20 ci - 20cc gas/glow
• Functions: Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle, Flaps
• 2 for Ailerons
• 2 for Flaps
• 1 each for Elevator, Rudder, Throttle (and possibly choke or cutoff according to the engine)
• Metal-Gear High-Torque servos recommended for control surfaces.
• Realistic Painted Pilot
• Hinges are tongue/groove/pin type
• Custom hardware
• Fiberglass Cowl
• Fiberglass Wheel Pants
• Heavy Duty Gear
• Advanced Wood Contruction
• Covered with Oracover (Premium Iron-On Covering)
• Large Removable top-hatch is with easy access
• Bolt-on Tail