Castle CC BEC (10 Amp Peak)
This is a Castle CC BEC (10 Amp Peak). The Castle Creations Battery Eliminator Circuit eliminates the need for a battery pack for the receiver and servos. It draws higher voltage from the motor batteries and drops it to a voltage level that is suitable for your receiver and servos. This is required in applications which draw high power for multiple servos or use more than 3S motor packs, as most ESCs with linear BECs are not designed for these applications.
• Current Output (Peak): 10 Amps
• Current Output (Continuous): <12 Volts Input = 7 Amps* / <24 Volts Input = 5 Amps*
• Output Voltage: 5.1 Volts, Adjustable From 4.8 to 9.0 Volts Using the Castle Link**
• Input Voltage: 5v to 25.2v (2S to 6S LiPo)
• Dimensions: 1.2 x 0.6 x 0.4" (30 x 15 x 10mm)
• Weight: 0.4 Ounces (11g)
*Ratings are determined with a 5 MPH airflow on the BEC. Servo connectors are not rated for current in excess of 5 amps. Users are encouraged to replace the connectors if more than 5-amp currents are anticipated.
|Mfr Part Number||010-0004-00|