You have no items in your shopping cart.
Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2 w/2200kV Motor
1:8 Scale Brushless ESC and Motor Combo
This is a Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2 w/2200kV Motor 1:8 Scale Brushless ESC and Motor Combo. It’s time to meet Monster 2, he’s just as mean as his older brother but he likes to get wet. That’s right, the Mamba Monster 2 ESC is now potted by the good people at Castle in Kansas City. Users can run their vehicles through the morning dew, down the muddy road, across the soggy snow or just about anywhere else you’d be interested in running a 1:8th scale RC buggy or truck.
The Mamba Monster 2 is intended for on-road, buggies, truggies and monster trucks running up to 6S LiPo and tipping the scales at up to 15 pounds. The innovative new case allows for fan changes, if necessary. Solder posts now permit users to change battery wire length and direction as needed. As always, the Mamba Monster 2 offers industry-leading software functions and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter (free with included coupon).
Based on Steve Neu’s awesome 15 series motors, these are works of mechanical art. They feature high quality oversized bearings, sintered Neodymium magnets, superior electromagnetic design, and rigorous engineering control in our own factory resulting in a Monster motor we can put our name on. The Neu-Castle 1515 2200kV motor is made for up to 6S Monster trucks.
Mamba Monster 2 Specifications:
• Input Voltage: 2S to 6S LiPo
• Maximum Continuous Amperage: 120A (Full Throttle Continuous Operation with Cooling Airflow)
• BEC: User-Selectable Between 5 and 7 Volts
• Operating Environment: Waterproof**
• Brake: Proportional
• Reversible: Yes (with Lockout)
• Dimensions: 1.86 x 2.19 x 1.33 Inches (47 x 56 x 34mm)
• Weight (without Battery Connector): 3.93 Ounces (111.5g)
1515-2200kV Motor Specifications:
• Maximum Input Voltage: 25.2 Volts
• Amperage Rating: 120 Amps
• Weight: 15 Ounces (424g)
• Diameter: 39.98mm (41.78 w/Fins)
• Length: 75.18mm
• Shaft: 5mm
• Bearings: Oversize ABEC-1 Front and Rear
• Connector: 6.5mm Gold
**Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit. Fan is not water resistant. Remove fan from ESC before exposing vehicle to liquids.