You have no items in your shopping cart.
Airtronics 92744 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Surface Receiver
The Airtronics 92744 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Surface Receiver is a small, lightweight receiver that is compatible with all Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 capable surface transmitters. This receiver is designed for the serious sport and competition racer that demands the fastest repsonse times and utmost reliability that come from using an Airtronics FHSS-3 system. This receiver works equally well in cars, trucks and boats.
*This receiver is compatible with all other Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 capable surface transmitters, such as the M11X, MX-3X and MT-4.
Features and Specifications:
• One-Touch Binding
• Single Receiver Antenna
• Compatible will All Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Capable Surface Transmitters
• High Frame Rate, Low Latency FHSS-3 Technology
• Nominal Input Voltage Up to 7.4v Allows Use of 7.4 Volt Servos
• Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-3
• Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 7.4v
• Weight: 0.30oz (8.5gr)
• Dimensions: 1.43 x 0.94 x 0.59in (36.5 x 24.0 x 15.0mm)
• Fail Safe: Yes (Programmable on All Channels)
• Receiver Battery Fail Safe: Yes (3.8v Default / 3.5v ~ 5.0v Adjustable)
• Connector Type: Universal 'Z'
*This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 7.4v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4 Cell to 6 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack, or a 2S Li-Po or 2S A123/Li-Fe battery pack.
*When using a 2S Li-Po battery pack you should NOT use servos rated for 4.8 or 6.0 volts, otherwise damage to your servos could occur. In this case, use high voltage 7.4 volt servos.