Great Planes Pluma 3D
EP ARF Indoor/Outdoor Aircraft
This is a Great Planes Pluma 3D EP ARF Indoor/Outdoor Aircraft. With the Pluma, the only thing between you and a full day of aerobatics is a few minutes of easy assembly on the bench. And once you're in the air, you'll discover all of the advantages of exclusive Pro-Formance foam construction. Ultra-light and wafer-thin, its power-to-weight ratio puts the entire aerobatic envelope at your command, from stately loops and rolls to hair-raising waterfalls and knife-edge loops.
• Assembles In About an Hour and Excels Indoors and Out!
• Largely Prebuilt with Keyed and Laser-Cut Parts That Speed Assembly.
• Performs Everything From Traditional Airshow Aerobatics To All-Out 3D Stunts!
You can speed the Pluma from box to flight-ready in only an hour! The trim scheme is imprinted and the fuselage is already assembled. All other parts (including the servo pockets) are laser-cut, interlocking and self-aligning.
• Wingspan: 32.5 in (830 mm)
• Wing Area: 518 in (33.4 dm)
• Weight Range: 8.4-9.5 oz (240-270 g)
• Wing Loading: 2.3-2.6 oz/ft (7.2-8.1 g/dm)
• Length: 38 in (955 mm)
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 4-Channel or More 2.4GHz Radio
• Three 9 Gram Micro Servos
• 28-26 1000kv or Similar Brushless Outrunner Motor
• 12 Amp Brushless ESC
• 3S 11.1V 640mAh 15C LiPo Battery
• 10 x 4.7 Slow-Flyer Propeller
|Mfr Part Number||GPMA1130|
- lots of fun but lots of repairs Review by Bear
All that being said, its a great plane to fly. likes to kite and hover no problem. Wind is an issue but adds to the fun. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a fun to rip up the sky type of airplane.
5 stars for flying, 2 stars for constant repairs.... (Posted on 7/7/15)
- sweet plane Review by casey
- Excellent 3D Flyer Review by Nate R.
Impulse Power Li-Po 3s 11.1v 900mAH 12C Discharge
KMS 30amp ESC
Ultrafly Frio 10 Brushless = 1050kv
APC 10 x 4.7 SF Prop
Flight Time= 20 mins
This setup will allow you to go vertical! So YES, it does have more than enough power!
(Posted on 6/30/11)
- Fun little plane Review by Propblaster