|User's Guide (578 KB)||This is the User's Guide for the Lithium Parallel Charge Adapter Board|
HP Lithium Parallel Charge Adapter Board
Balance Charge Up To Six Lithium Batteries at the Same Time!
This is a Hobby People Lithium Parallel Charge Adatper Board. The Lithium Parallel Charge Adapter Board allows you to balance charge up to six Lithium battery packs at the same time, cutting the amount of time you spend charging your battery packs by more than half! The Lithium Parallel Charge Adapter Board works along with your 6S Lithium balance charger to balance charge each battery pack simultaneously, so each battery pack will be balance charged and ready to use at the same time. It’s easy to set up and use, and best of all, it’s safe.
• Safely Charges Up to Six Lithium Battery Packs in Parallel at the Same Time
• Cuts Charging Time By More Than Half - Spend More Time Flying or Driving
• XH-Style Balance Ports for 2S, 3S, 4S, 5S and 6S Lithium Battery Packs
• T-Style Input and Output Power Connectors (Adapters Can Be Used if Your Battery Packs Use Different Power Connectors)
• High-Quality Components with 40 Amp Fuse for Safety
• Daisy Chain Up to Three Parallel Charge Adapter Boards to Charge Up to Eighteen Lithium Battery Packs at the Same Time
*All connected battery packs must be the same type (either LiPo, LiIon or LiFe), nominal voltage (7.4V, 11.1V, etc.) and capacity (e.g. 3000mAh). Do not mix battery types or attempt to charge battery packs with different nominal voltages or capacities.
*Never attempt to charge any other type of battery pack (NiCd, NiMH, etc.) using the Lithium Parallel Charge Adapter Board.
*The charge rate is determined by the capacity of the battery packs to be charged, therefore, to ensure the charge rate is compatible with all battery packs, the capacity of all connected battery packs must be the same, even though the current discharged capacity of each battery pack may differ.
|Mfr Part Number||118505|