You have no items in your shopping cart.
TAFT Dornier Do-27 Rx-Ready Military Scheme EP
High Performance Electric-Powered Scale Flying Model
The Dornier Do27 is a high performance, short field takeoff utility aircraft well suited for military and civilian use. Taft Models has created this highly detailed scale model of this very unique aircraft. From working flaps to working lights, this well-built model is good looking and good flying. Heavy duty landing gear, ball-end linkage, clip-in dual spar wings, easy access battery area, and factory built and finished airframe are all standard. You'll find the Taft Do27 a superior foam molded model aircraft. Motor, ESC, servos are all installed. Complete the Taft Dornier with your favorite radio, battery, and charger. But it this morning, fly it this afternoon, the Taft PNP Dornier will have you flying quick!
• Wing Span: 63in. - 1600mm
• Wing Area: 558sq.in. - 36dm.sq.
• Length: 48.6in. - 1234mm
• Weight (RTF): 5.75lb - 2600g
• Wing Loading: 23.74oz/sq.ft. - 72.45g/sq.dm.
• Functions: Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle, Flaps, Lights
• CG: 2.25 to 3.15” 57mm to 80mm- From the L.E.
• Aileron: 1/2” each way,
• Elevator: 3/8” each way,
• Rudder: 3/4” each way
• Motor: BL 4250, 700kv
• ESC: 50 Amp ESC, 3-4S LiPO
• Servo: 9gram, 7 pcs
Requires: Radio, Receiver, Battery, Charger.