|NiMH Safety Guide (106.1 KB)||Failure to comply with the safety guidelines in this document may result in damage to your battery, property damage, fire, personal injury and/or loss of life.|
Duratrax Onyx 200
AC/DC 4-7c NiMH/NiCd Sport Peak Charger
The Onyx 200 is great for electric car or boat modelers. With charge rates from 1.5 to 5 amps, the Onyx 200 can safely and fully charge batteries ranging from 750mAh "AAA" batteries and nitro receiver packs, to the biggest sub-C NiMH packs and many things in between! Great for 1/18th to 1/8th scale electrics, nitro receiver packs, and more! A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply plus DC input capability is perfect for use at home or the track. Easy to see LEDs and audible tones make it easy to track the charge status at any time.
Onyx 200 Sport Peak Charger Features
• A super-small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
• Selectable charge currents of 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps, with an auto-trickle function.
• Pushbutton control, multiple LEDs, and audible tones make for easy set-up and control.
• A custom peak detection system loads NiCd and NiMH batteries full of power.
• A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
• Large alligator clips on the DC input easily connect to most 12V DC power sources.
• Includes a built-in output lead with standard plug. An adapter is available separately to connect batteries having a Deans Ultra Plug.
• Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
Onyx 200 Sport Peak Charger Specifications
• AC input: 110V AC 60Hz
• DC input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips
• Battery types: 4-7 NiCd or NiMH cells (4.8-8.4V)
• Battery capacity range: 750-7500mAh
• Fast charge current: 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (40W maximum)
• Fast charge termination: peak detection
• Fast charge safety timer: 90 minutes
• Peak sensitivity: 8mV
• Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast charge setting, rounded to 50mA (0-250mA)
• Controls: pushbutton, slide-switch
• LED indicators: 4 red, 1 green
• Audible indicators: Indicates start, stop, errors
• Output connections: built-in lead with standard connectorbuilt-in jack for charging 4 or 5 cell Rx packs
• Protective devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
• Case size: 5.74 x 4.60 x 1.61" (146 x 117 x 41 mm)
• Weight: 17.0 oz. (484 g)
|Mfr Part Number||DTXP4200|
Can't view this video? Click here