You have no items in your shopping cart.
HP Heli's X-2
350-Size Outdoor RTF Co-Axial Helicopter
Co-Axial Helicopters revolutionized RC helicopters. Today the X-2 Revolutionizes Co-Axials.
This is the Hobby People Heli's X-2 350-Size Outdoor RTF Co-Axial Helicopter. Finally, a co-axial made for the real world - for beginners and experts alike. Fly Outdoors. Fly In Wind. Fly Fast with Authority.
The X-2 helicopter is perfect for learning to fly. It's the ONLY helicopter with multiple control settings from beginner 3-channel to high-performance 5-channel. You'll find it stable and very easy to hover, which is perfect for indoor flying. Plus, it's easy to see because it's larger than most co-axial helicopters. The X-2 is simply easy to fly.
However, we mean fly, not just hover. Because after you've got hovering down in 3-channel mode (or even 2-channel altitude-limit mode with the additional Flight Height Limit Device (sold separately), only the X-2's unique, patented, 5-channel mixed anti-wind tail rotor design can fly in windy conditions. What's more, it has proper control authority and the power to fly FAST for advanced pilots. The experienced helicopter pilots call it Fast-Forward-Flight. Experienced or not, you'll call it EXCITING. From learning to hover in 3- or 4-channel mode to flying fast outdoors in advanced 5-channel mode, the X-2 is the most fun, most exciting co-axial available today. You'll never look at co-axials the same way again. Join the X-2 Revolution.
• 100% Factory-Assembled
• Co-Axial Rotor System for Unmatched Stable Flight
• 5-Channel Anti-Wind Tail Control System (Patented)
• Advanced 2.4GHz Radio Control System
• Innovated Transmitter with Adjustable Channel Modes
• Match Helicopter Performance to Your Flying Skill Level
• 3S LiPo Battery with AC LiPo Balance Charger
• Automatic Yaw Gyro for Stable Flight
• Composite Plastic Main Frame with Metal Frame Plate
• Aluminum Tail Boom
• Option Upgrades and Repair Parts Available
• Detailed User's Guide
• Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
• Experience Level: Beginner to Skilled
• Recommended Environment: Indoor or Outdoor
• Rotor Diameter: 18.75 Inches (476mm)
• Length: 20.25 Inches (515mm)
• Height: 9.8 Inches (250mm)
• Weight: 16.6 Ounces (470g)
• Main Motor: 180 Size Brushed x 2
• Tail Motor: N30 Size Brushed
• Flight Battery: 3S 11.1V 850mAh 22C LiPo
• Charger: 15VDC Input / 1.0A Output 2 to 3S LiPo Balance
• AC Adapter: 100 to 240VAC Input / 15V 1.0A Output
• Transmitter: 5-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS Digital Proportional
• Servos: 9 Gram Micro x 2
• Receiver: 5-n-1 2.4GHz FHSS Integrated
• Gyro: Externally Mounted Yaw Control
• Flight Range (Brushed): Up to 300 Ft
• Flight Range (Brushless): Up to 900 Ft
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 4 AA Batteries for the Transmitter
Several option upgrades are available for the X-2 to make your flying experience even more fun:
• 166206 Flight Height Limit Device - X-2 (Option) - This unique device is an on-board rpm governor that controls how how the X-2 can fly, regardless of throttle stick position. Perfect for beginners to prevent fly-aways, it's also great for advance pilots considering carrying a camera or other expensive devices.
• 166207 Light Set - X-2 (Option) - Want to fly at night? Want a visual assist for orientation? This light set is made for the X-2 and plugs right into the 5-n-1 Rx board for ultimate convenience and compatibility.
• 166201 Brushless Conversion Set - X-2 Hopup (Option) - This brushless motor/esc system has two motors and two esc's, all custom made for the X-2, to provide the utmost in power and efficiency. This gives the X-2 a 6-8 ounce payload capacity.
• 166208 Aileron Power-Assist Set - X-2 (Option) - Upgraded to Brushless motors? Need more aileron authority? This Power-Assist for aileron control gives the X-2 the same authority for aileron control as the tail motor does for pitch control. Never has a co-axial had so much control authority and maneuverability in wind!
• 166212 Landing Gear For Video Camera - X-2 (Option) - Carry a Go-Pro or similar camera with ease. This add-on landing gear is fast and easy to install and allows the X-2 to carry a Go-Pro Video Camera! This landing gear is also great for those flying in tall grass. Note that carrying cameras or other payload add weight and thus stress to the motors. We recommend the brushless upgrade for carrying any cameras that weigh more than 2 ounces.
1. The X-2 is the latest generation of the Extreme Flyers X-350. This new generation has vastly more advanced electronics that make the TX and RX 5-n-1 incompatible with X-350.
2. The X-2 uses a new battery plug. Plug set and Charging adapter is available. Item No 166325.
3. The new X-2 uses a metal weighted fly-bar and the link is adjustable. This adjustable link is used to change the relationship between the fly-bar and the top blades. This creates a control for eliminating oscillation during hovering.
|User's Guide (2.4 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the HP Heli's X-2 Dual Rotor Helicopter|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)