You have no items in your shopping cart.
Align T-Rex 100X Super Combo
Fun and easy flying has been the reason for T-Rex 100S’s unparallel popularity. To increase its performance even further, Align has improved upon the T-Rex 100S and introduces the brand new T-Rex 100X. To improve the flight stability and reduce the learning curve, the rotor head assembly features a new mounting method, and the surface area of flybar paddle has been increased. In addition to interchangeable stick mode on the transmitter, stick tension is also adjustable. The transmitter also features gyro gain adjustment for simple tail sensitivity tuning. Now, the T-Rex 100X can also be controlled through an iPhone (not included) with the optional A5 transmitter (not included), allowing the pilot to experience a completely different flying method. With superior flight stability and quality assurance, for immediate indoor flying gratification, T-Rex 100X is the prime choice for any pilot.
• Brand new rotor head to main shaft attachment design, improving flight stability and minimize vibration.
• Transmitter stick tension can be adjusted to suit your preference.
• High contrast LCD display screen.
• Extended tailboom to improve gyro tail locking ability and overall controllability.
• Remote gyro gain adjustment on transmitter for ease of tail tuning.
• Supports iPhone/Android as controller using specific transmitter attachment (not included).
• Brand new canopy design.
• Utilizes AFHDS 2.4Ghz automatic frequency hopping technology for stable signal and interference avoidance.
• Transmitter has trainer port capable of interfacing with third party flight simulators on PC. Interface cable is included.
• Support mode 1, 2, and 3 transmitter stick layout.
• Increased flybar paddle to effectively increase flight stability.
• Utilizes hobby grade micro servos and increased frame rigidity, for flight stability, crash survivability, and longevity.
• Built in Nimh and Lipo battery charger which can be used while flying.
• Convenient USB charging jack allowing universal compatibility with PC’s USB port, or any 5v USB travel charger to charge transmitter’s Nimh battery.
• Charging status and capacity display.
• 5-in-1 circuitry includes receiver, ESC, heading lock gyro, servos, and mixing function.
• Main Rotor Diameter:192mm
• Tail Rotor Diameter:36mm
• Weight(w/o power system):28.8g
• Flying Weight:Approx 33g
• T-REX 100X Kits set x 1
• Standard AT 100 Transmitter x 1
• 1.2V / 1600mAh Ni-MH Chargeable Battery x 4
• 3.7V / 150mAh Li-Polymer Battery x 2
• Simulator Cable x 1
• CD-ROM x 1
• CH100 Lipo Charger x 1
• USB Cable x 1
• Philips Screwdriver x 1