You have no items in your shopping cart.
Heli-Max MD-530 SLT RTF Flybarless Helicopter
Real-Life Looks in a Compact Package
This is a Heli-Max MD-530 SLT RTF Flybarless Helicopter. See it in the air and you'll recognize it immediately as the multi-purpose helicopter that performs a variety of important tasks. See it up close, check out details such as the LED lights, and it's obvious that no other heli this size offers the scale realism of the MD-530. A fixed pitch, flybarless rotor head makes it more agile than co-axial helis, but easier to control than collective pitch models - and more durable, besides. The onboard TAGS (Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization) keeps the MD-530 flying smooth and steady, whether it's outdoors in a light wind or indoors in a living room or garage.
Magnets on the underside of the hatch offer fast, easy access to the battery while leaving the MD-530s scale looks intact. The flybarless head features a low parts count, which makes it more efficient and more durable than a flybar design. It also offers a wider flight envelope. The MD-530 uses rotary-drive, digital servos for speed and precision, and full case designs for damage and impact-protection.
• Factory Assembled and Ready-to-Fly
• Scale Looks and LED Lights
• TAGS (Triple Axes Gyro Stabilization) Stabilizes the Helicopter on Three Axes
• Simple, Durable Flybarless Rotor Head Offers Greater Efficiency, Easier Control and a Wide Performance Range
• Motor, ESC, Digital Rotary Drive Servos and SLT Receiver all Factory Installed
• Includes 2.4GHz Radio with SLT, Digital Trims and Beginner and Expert Modes
• Rotor Diameter: 9.4 Inches (239mm)
• Weight (RTF w/Battery): 1.6 Ounces (45g)
• Length: 8.25 Inches (208mm)
• Factory Assembled MD-530 Helicopter
• 2.4GHz Transmitter
• 1S 3.7V 150mAh LiPo Battery
• USB-Compatible LiPo Battery Charger
• Four 'AA' Batteries for Transmitter
Items Required, But Not Included: