You have no items in your shopping cart.
Heli-Max Novus 200 FP 2.4 RTF Helicopter
The Novus 200 FP is the largest Novus heli yet, with a fixed-pitch design for first-class control. Its 45° offset flybar set-up results in control that is far more responsive and stable than a coaxial design. Even beginners can fly the Novus 200 FP with success! A 2.4GHz 4-channel computer radio system with dual rates allows pilots to start off slow and step up to their full flight potential. The included 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo battery provides plenty of power. Other extras, like an anodized aluminum rotor head, a printed canopy and pivoting main blades, add lasting looks and durability.
Heli-Max Novus 200 FP Features
• A 45° offset flybar set-up makes the Novus 200 FP far more maneuverable than a coaxial design. Pivoting rotor blades prevent breakage in the event of a crash.
• A shaft-driven tail rotor is powered by a motor mounted on the main frame.
• Dual rates are included with the Novus 200 FP’s 2.4GHz radio system, ensuring first-time success for entry-level pilots.
• A 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo battery delivers extra-long air time. Use the included balancing charger to guarantee full charges, flight after flight.
• 45° offset flybar set-up makes the Novus 200 FP easy for all skill levels to enjoy!
• 4-channel radio system with interference-free 2.4GHz technology and dual rates.
• Super-stable flying and hovering, thanks to a maneuverable fixed-pitch design.
• Value-added extras include a colorful printed canopy, ball bearing-supported tail drive shaft, anodized CNC aluminum parts and tough plastic rotor blades.
• Just add “AA” cells to the radio, charge the included LiPo pack and fly!
• Rotor Head: Fixed pitch design, constructed of anodized aluminum
• Main Blades: Pivoting to reduce the chance of breakage during a crash
• Flybar Setup: 45° offset, far more responsive and stable than standard flybar setups
• Motor: 370 size brushed
• Radio: TX450 Four channel 2.4GHz computer radio system with dual rates for entry-level pilots and LCD display
• Rotor Blades: Plastic
• Battery: 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo
• Battery Charger: 110V AC wall type with balancing capability
• Tail Rotor: Ball bearing supported shaft driven and powered by a motor mounted on the main frame
Heli-Max Novus 200 FP Includes
• RTF Novus 200 FP Helicopter
• 2.4GHz Radio
• LiPo Battery
• 370 Brushed Motor
• Instruction Manual
Heli-Max Novus 200 FP Specifications
• Rotor Diameter: 15.3" (390mm)
• Length: 16.5" (420mm)
• RTF Weight: 5.8oz (165g)