Estes QCC Explorer Model Rocket Kit
This is an Estes QCC Explorer Model Rocket Kit. The Estes QCC Explorer is a design study on what a Hypersonic Cruise Missile may one day look like. The long slender air intakes along the body would not only supply air to the engine put provide lift while flying to its target. The kit features air intakes built up of laser cut balsa and a plastic molded exhaust cone.
Features and Specifications:
• Skill Level 4
• Length: 35" (88.9cm)
• Diameter: 1.64" (42mm)
• Estimated Weight: 5 Ounces (141.2g)
• Includes Laser-Cut Balsa Fins, Waterslide Decals and Parachute Recovery
• Recommended Engines: C11-3 (First Flight), D12-5, E9-4* and E9-6*
• Projected Maximum Altitude: 1225 Feet (373m)
• Requires Assembly. Glue, Tools and Supplies Not Included.
*E size engines require an E Launch Controller and E Launch Pad. In addition, you must be 18 years of age to purchase E size engines.
Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, igniters and recovery wadding are required (sold separately) unless otherwise specified.
|Mfr Part Number||3221|