You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tamiya 3-Speed Low Current Motor Gearbox
Educational Construction Series Kit
This is a Tamiya 3-Speed Low Current Motor Gearbox Educational Construction Series Kit. This new Educational Construction Series gearbox can be operated by both alkaline batteries (1.5 to 3.0V) and electricity generated from a solar panel (0.5V or1.5V) and can be assembled with three different gear ratios to enable various hobby applications.
Features and Specifications:
• Outer Case is Clear to Allow the Internal Mechanisms to Be Viewed
• Gearbox Features Three Gear Ratios (12.7:1, 38.2:1 and 114.7:1)
• Includes 3mm Hex Drive Shaft (Length: 100mm)
• Included Crank Plates Can Also Be Used as Wheels
• Includes RC300-FT-14270 Motor
• Can Be Powered By 1.5 to 3.0 Volt Alkaline Cells or 0.5 to 1.5 Volt Solar Cells
• Illustrated Instructions