You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby Boss USS Arleigh DDG-51
1:700th Scale Plastic Model Kit
This is a Hobby Boss USS Arleigh DDG-51 1:700th Scale Plastic Model Kit. The USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51), named for Admiral Arleigh Albert Burke, USN (1901-1996), is the lead ship of Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyers. She was laid down by the Bath Iron Works company at Bath, Maine, on 6 December 1988, and launched on 16 September 1989 by Mrs. Arleigh Burke. The Admiral himself was present at her commissioning ceremony on 4 July 1991, held on the waterfront in downtown Norfolk, Virginia. Displacement: 8,885 tons Length: 154 m Beam: 20 m Propulsion: 4 × LM2500-30 gas turbines, 2 shafts, 100,000 hp Speed: 30+ knots Armament: 1 × 29 cell, 1 × 61 cell Mk 41 vertical launch systems with 90 × RIM-66 SM-2, BGM-109 Tomahawk or RUM-139 VL-Asroc missiles 1 × Mark 45 127/54 mm；2 × 25 mm chain gun；4 ×12.7 mm guns；2 × 20 mm Phalanx CIWS 2 × Mk 32 triple torpedo tubes Aircraft carried: 1 SH-60 Sea Hawk helicopter can be embarked.
Features and Specifications:
• Scale: 1:700
• Type of Model: Static Kit
• Dimensions: 219.76 x 32.5mm (8.65 x 1.27in)
• Total Plastic Parts: 160 +
• Total Sprues: 4 Sprues, Upper Hull, Lower Hull, Deck and Waterline Plate
• Photo Etched Parts: 2
• Lower Hull and Upper Hull Mode From Multi-Directional Slide Molds
• Separate Sonar Due to Her Sphere
• Either Full Hull Version or Waterline Version Can Be Built
• Contains Display Stand and Engraved Name Plate
• Photo-Etched Frets for Handrails, Etc
*This is a plastic model kit. Paint and modeling tools not included. Model must be assembled and painted.