Revell 1/720 USS Enterprise, PL USS Enterprise (CVN-65), Nuclear Aircraft Carrier. The USS Enterprise was the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier built for the US Navy and entered service in November 1961. This huge ship displaces 75,700 tons and has 8 reactors which generate over 300,000 hp. The ship carries nearly 5,000 personnel to operate the vessel and maintain the aircraft she carries.
- 1/720th scale
- Length: 18-7/8" long
- 102 pieces
- Option to build complete hull, or "waterline" version
- 30 aircraft
- Detailed superstructure with radar
- 102 parts in light grey plastic
- Optional full hull with propellors and rudder or waterline hull
- Detailed flight deck, island, fan tail, and anti-aircraft missile mounts.
- Includes A-4 Skyhawk, RA-5C Vigilante, A-6E Intruder, and F-4 Phantom aircraft
- Includes simple display stand
- Requires but does not include paint and glue. Ages 10+.
|Mfr Part Number||05046|