Tamiya 1:35 M561 6x6 Gamma Goat
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1:35 M561 6x6 Gamma Goat Plastic Model Kit. The M561 Gama Goat was seven years in development until production of the vehicle began in 1968. Its unique name was derived from the creator of its articulated joint, Roger Gamaunt, and its mountain goat-like climbing ability. It was unlike most other military off-road vehicles in that power could go to all 6 wheels of the vehicle, and its aforementioned articulated joint allowed 80º pitch and 60º roll ranges of the carrier module at the rear. Its excellent rough-terrain mobility was tempered somewhat by problems with tricky handling and maintenance, as well as it being rather noisy, but the Gama Goat continued in service until it was effectively replaced by the HMMWV in the late 1980s.
Tamiya's 1:35 scale model faithfully reproduces this vehicle in every detail possible. Extensive research of the full size vehicle was conducted to give modelers the best kit possible.
• Highly Detailed Molded Plastic Parts
• Faithuflly Recreated Articulation Joint
• Optional Front Windshield and Front-Mounted Winch Parts
• Complex 6-Wheel Drive Suspension is Recreated in a Single Molded Part
• Includes Driver Figure and 3 Different Decal Markings
• Scale: 1:35
• Length: 6.69 Inches (170mm)
• Width: 2.44 Inches (62mm)
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint, modeling toos and supplies required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||35330|