Tamiya 1:35 British LRDG Command Car
"North Africa" (w/7 Figures) Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1:35 British LRDG Command Car "North Africa" (w/7 Figures) Plastic Model Kit. The LRDG (Long Range Desert Group) was a British unit which served in North Africa during WWII, performing reconnaissance and raiding duties. Their command cars were trucks which had been modified with weaponry, and proved to be a thorn in the side of German units in the area. Now, this comprehensive set, done in collaboration between Tamiya and Master Box Ltd., lets you create your own diorama with 7 figures in realistic poses, a vehicle and accessories all thrown in one box!
• High-Quality Assembly Kit
• Includes LRDG Chevrolet 30cwt Truck with 2 Figures
• Includes Allied Vehicle Accessory Set Z Parts (Jerry Can, Barrels, Bags)
• Includes Parts to Depict Weaponry Such as Bren Gun and Boys Anti-Tank Rifle
• Includes 5 Additional Figures (Product of Master Box LTD., Ukraine)
• Scale: 1:35
• Length: 6.18 Inches (157mm)
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and modeling tools and supplies required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||32407|