You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tamiya 1:35 U.S. M21 Mortar Carrier
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1:35 U.S. M21 Mortar Carrier Plastic Model Kit. In early 1943, the White Motor Company began development of a new prototype mortar carrier called the T19, which was based on the M3 halftrack personnel carrier. It was later accepted into U.S. Army service with the designation M21. The vehicle was powered by a 127hp inline 6-cylinder gasoline engine which gave it a maximum on-road speed of 72km/h. It was equipped with the 81mm M1 mortar as well as 12.7mm Browning M2 machine gun and an M1 or M9 anti-tank rocket launcher. During WWII, M21s provided close infantry support and continued in service until replaced by the M125 mortar carrier. The Tamiya 1/35 scale model is a faithful replica model kit that was originally introduced in 1976.
Specifications and Features:
• Scale: 1:35
• Highly Detailed Plastic Parts
• Detailed Ladder Frame Chassis and Suspension
• Includes Belt-Type Tracks
• Cargo Area Can Be Outfitted with an 81mm Mortar, Shells and M2 Machine Gun
• Includes Accessories Such as Radio, Jerry Cans and Blanket Rolls
• Includes Three Figures in Realistic Combat Poses
• Detailed Instructions and Paint Guide
*This is an unpainted plastic model kit. Kit requires assembly and painting. Modeling tools, adhesives and paint required (available separately).
Suggested Paint Colors: Metallic Gray, Olive Drab, Red Brown, Khaki, Dark Green, Buff, Flat Brown and Flat Black.