You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tamiya 1:12 Honda NSR500 '84
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1:12 Honda NSR500 '84 Plastic Model Kit. During the 1983 World Grand Prix season, Honda took the championship with the NS500 but it was clear that the power from the 2-stroke V3 engine would be insufficient for the next season. This led Honda to create the NSR500, which was powered by a more powerful V4 engine. It also featured a unique aluminum frame to house the engine and a radical layout in which the expansion chambers and the fuel tank were positioned above and below the engine respectively. The 1984 season was challenging but the following season saw the NSR500 demonstrate its excellent performance to win the championship. The Tamiya 1:12 model kit faithfully brings all the details of this famous GP bike to hobbyists around the world.
• Model Depicts the Early Version of the NSR500 Which Won the 1984 Italian GP
• Realistically Rendered Aluminum Frame and Fuel Tank
• Vinyl Tubing Included to Depict Fuel Pipes and Wirings
• Screws Enable Detachment of Front Cowling, Expansion Chamber Cover and Seat Cowling
• Highly Detailed Pro-Link Rear Suspension is Movable and Includes Coil Spring
• Swing Arm Features Truss Details
• Scale: 1:12
• Length: 6.53 Inches (166mm)
• Width: 2.04 Inches (52mm)
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and supplies required and are available separately.