You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby Boss F3H-2 Demon
1:48th Scale Plastic Model Kit
This is a Hobby Boss F3H-2 Demon 1:48th Scale Plastic Model Kit. The F3H Demon was a subsonic swept-wing carrier-based jet fighter aircraft. Development work began on the aircraft in 1949 and prototypes were ordered September 30, 1949. The XF3H-1 prototype flew August 7, 1951. The Navy ordered 239 F3H-2s, and the first were deployed in March 1956. The aircraft was resignated F-3B in 1962, and in total, 519 Demons were built.
Features and Specifications:
• Scale: 1:48
• Type of Model: Static Kit
• Length: 385mm (15.15in)
• Wingspan: 222.2mm (8.74in)
• Total Plastic Parts: 230 +
• Total Sprues: 8
• Photo Etched Parts: 1
• Includes Decals for VF-31 Felix the Cat, VF-213 Black Lions, VF-61 Jolly Rogers and VF-21 Freela
• Detailed Fuselage and Wing with Accurate Design
• Detailed Landing Gear and Cockpit
• Photo-Etched Parts
*This is a plastic model kit. Paint and modeling tools not included. Model must be assembled and painted.