You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby Boss 1:48 Messerschmitt Me-262 A-1b
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Hobby Boss Messerschmitt Me-262 A-1b Plastic Model Kit. The Me-262 "Storm Bird" was a German fighter aircraft flown during late World War II. It was the first jet to be used in war. First flown July 18, 1942, the Me-262 first appeared in the skies over Europe in 1944 and claimed a total of 509 Allied kills. The Me-262 family filled a variety of roles, including light bomber, reconnaissance, heavy weapon and even experimental night fighter versions. Me-262 A-1b as same as A-1a but powered with BMW 003 engines.
Features and Specifications:
• Scale: 1:48
• Length: 8.7 Inches (221mm)
• Wingspan: 10.25 Inches (260.6mm)
• Total Plastic Parts: 190+
• Total Sprues: 13
• Metal Parts: Nose Gear Bay
• Detailed Fuselage and Wing with Accurate Design
• Detailed Landing Gear Bays with Optional Metal Nose Gear Bay
• Kit Consits of Over 190 Detailed Plastic Parts and 4 Clear Canopy Parts
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Modeling tools, supplies and paint required and are available separately.