You have no items in your shopping cart.
Academy 1:48 P-40C Tomahawk
Plastic Model Kit
This is an Academy 1:48 P-40C Tomahawk Plastic Model Kit. The P-40C Tomahawk is an early model of P-40 series and the when it was exported, it was called as Mk.II B. Its first flight was done on April 10, 1941. It was equipped with a new fuel supplying system and the radio equipment so it could bring much more fuels by 134 gallons, which finally enlarged the fighting range.
Features and Specifications:
• Scale: 1:48
• Wingspan: 9-1/4" (234.9mm)
• Length: 7-1/2" (190.5mm)
• Height: 2-1/2" (63.5mm)
• Detailed Plastic Parts Molded in Light Gray
• Fully Engraved Panel Lines
• Optional Form of Canopy and Landing Gear
• Highly Detailed Cockpit Interior
• Includes Two Types of Flying Tigers Decals
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Modeling tools and paint available separately.