Monogram 1:32 Peterbilt Cabover 352 (Historic Series) Snap-Tite Plastic Model Kit
Introduced in 1959, the Peterbilt Cabover 352 with tilting cab was designed as a replacement for the non-tilting 351 cabover. The 352's "Panoramic Saf-T-Cab" was constructed from hand-tooled UniLite. Available cab sizes ranged from 54 in. (1,372 mm) to 110 in. (2,794 mm) from the bumper to the back of the cab (BBC). Kit features easy snap assembly, a detailed body, interior and chassis; dual exhausts, air horns, mirrors, chrome-plated wheels and colorful Peel 'n Stick decals with stock and custom graphics.
• Snap-Tite Design - No Glue Required!
• Detailed Body, Interior and Chassis
• Dual Exhausts, Air Horns and Mirrors
• Chrome-Plated Wheels and Colorful Peel 'n Stick Decals
• Skill Level: 1
• Scale: 1:32
• Length: 8-1/4"
• Parts: 59
|Mfr Part Number||85-1964|
- revelle cab over snap tite Review by kingelvis