You have no items in your shopping cart.
Estes Shuttle Xpress Launch Set
This is an Estes Shuttle Xpress Launch Set. What a winning combination with a NASA type rocket with boost gliders. The authentic booster rocket features a jet fighter look with plenty of scale detail and aerodynamic stability. The two shuttle fighters attach to the side of the booster and represent state of the art in stealth glider technology.
After launching on a standard engine, this powerful rocket can soar to over 575 feet , where the fighters are deployed and can cruise for up to 200 feet. After the fighters separate, the booster floats gently down on a bright 12 inch preassembled parachute, ready for another exciting search and destroy mission! The Shuttle Xpress is from our E2X - Easy to Assemble series, which requires no painting and is easy to assemble in about an hour.
Features and Specifications:
• Includes E2X Rocket and Two Shuttle Gliders
• Includes Porta-Pad II Lauch Pad and Electron Beam Launch Controller
• Length: 17.7 (45cm)
• Diameter: 1.33" (34mm)
• Estimated Weight: 3.2 Ounces (90.7g)
• Includes Plastic Fins, Self-Adhesive Decals, Parachute Recovery and Twin Gliders
• Recommended Engines: B4-2 (First Flight), B4-4, B6-2, B6-4, C6-3 and C6-5
• Projected Maximum Altitude: 600 Feet (183m)
• Requires Assembly. Glue, Tools and Supplies Not Included.
Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, igniters and recovery wadding are required (sold separately) unless otherwise specified.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)