You have no items in your shopping cart.
With its classic elliptical shaped fins and graceful styling the 2-stage Astron Elliptic II features easy straight forward construction with out of site performance. Streamer and tumble recovery brings this awesome rocket back to earth. Mini Engine powered, the Astron Elliptic can reach heights of 925 feet!
• Skill Level 2
• Length: 23.3 in. (59.2 cm)
• Diameter: .74 in. (19 mm)
• Estimated Weight: 1 oz. (28.3 g)
• Laser Cut Wood Fins, Waterslide Decals, Streamer and Tumble Recovery
• Recommended Engines: Booster Stage - A10-0T, Upper Stage - 1/2A3-4T (First Flight), 1/4A3-3T, A3-4T, A10-3T, Single Stage - 1/2A3-2T, A3-4T, A10-3T
• Projected Max Altitude: 925 ft. (282 m)
Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, igniters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately-unless otherwise specified.nless otherwise specified.