Estes Tercel Boost Glider Mini Engine Model Rocket Kit
Skill Level 3
Another great glider from Estes!
The Tercel boost glider uses a high efficient elliptical plan form wing for outstanding glide performance. After a straight vertical boost to altitude the glider separates from the engine pod. While the pod descends under it's own 6" parachute the glider is free to roam the skies for a typical 60 second flight. As a bonus, a special wire stand off is included in each kit to hold the igniter clips in place for a worry free launch.
• Skill Level 3
• Length - 16.5 in. (41.9 cm)
• Wingspan - 10.9 in. (27.7 cm)
• Diameter - .54 in. (14 mm)
• Estimated Weight - .78 oz (22.1 g)
• Projected Max Altitude - 700 ft. (213 m)
• Laser cut wood fins, 6 in. (15.2 cm) parachute and glider recovery
• Recommended Engines: 1/2A3-2T (First Flight), A3-4T, A10-3T
Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, igniters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately-unless otherwise specified.
|Mfr Part Number||3222|