Estes Eliminator XL Launch Set (2)
RTF - Ready to Fly
1400 feet! Yes, 1400 feet is how high this rocket will go when powered on an E9-8 engine! That's way up there!
Assembled for you, you just have to twist the sections together. Which means the Eliminator XL is ready to launch in just a few minutes.
Unique to this launch set, you get the 3/16 in. (5mm) Maxi Launch Rod needed to launch the Eliminator XL and our standard 1/8 in. (3 mm) Launch Rod as well.
LAUNCH SYSTEM includes Electron Beam Launch Controller and Porta-Pad II Launch Pad.
• RTF - Ready to Fly
• Length: 44.25 in. (112.4 cm)
• Diameter: 1.35 in. (34 mm)
• Estimated Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.8 g)
• Plastic Nose Cone and Fins, Self-stick Decals, 18 in. (46 cm) Parachute Recovery
• Recommended Engines: D12-3 (First Flight), *E9-6, *E9-8
• Projected Max Altitude: 1400 feet (427 m)
• 3/16 in. (5mm) Maxi ™ Launch Rod included.
Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, model rocket engines, igniters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately-unless otherwise specified.
|Mfr Part Number||1460|