Estes Pulsar Pink Crayon
Standard Engine RTF Model Rocket
This is an Estes Pulsar Pink Crayon Standard Engine RTF Model Rocket. The 1st in a new series. Sure to be a collector's item! Insert an engine, twist on the fin unit (also serves as the lock ring), attach the shock cord to the nose cone and you are ready for launch! A couple of minutes of your time and you are on the flying field ready to blast off! Standing almost 20 inches tall, this rocket goes well over 500 feet! And it's shaped like a crayon. How cool is that?
Features and Specifications:
• Skill Level: RTF - Ready to Fly
• Length: 19.8 Inches (50.3cm)
• Diameter: 1.64 Inches (42.0mm)
• Weight: 2.8 Ounces (79.6g)
• Plastic Fins and Decals Applied with 18 Inch (46.0cm) Parachute Recovery
• Projected Maximum Altitude: 550 Feet (168m)
• Recommended Engines: B4-2 (First Flight), B6-2, B6-4 or C6-5
Warning: Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12.
Note: Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, igniters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately - unless otherwise specified.
|Mfr Part Number||1100|