Great Planes Extra 300
EP RTF Park Flyer
This is the electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to fly, Cox Extra 300 Park Flyer. For flyers 14 years of age and older.
• Construction: Foam, FlightFlex flexes on impact to help absorb crash energy and protect the electronics inside. Take a sec to straighten it out...and you're good to go again.
• Wing: One-piece, fastens to bottom of fuselage
• Aileron Control: Single servo
• Radio: 2.4GHz with low and high rate throw control, elevator, rudder and aileron trim
• Motor: Brushed
• Battery: 2S 7.4V 250mAh LiPo, with balance connector
• Battery Charger: 2S balancing type with AC power supply
• SafeProp: A nose-in crash usually means damage, even it's only to the prop. But SafeProp helps to prevent it. Safeprop literally pops off on impact, protecting itself and the rest of the plane. And what's even nicer: you can pop it right back on again and be back in the air in seconds.
• Cox Extra 300 Park Flyer with 2.4GHz Radio System
• LiPo Battery
• Charger with AC Power Supply
• Instruction Manual and four AA Batteries
• Wingspan: 20 in (508 mm)
• Weight: 3.35 oz (94 g)
|Mfr Part Number||COXA6502|
- Cool little plane Review by propnut48