Great Planes Extra 330SC EP
Almost Ready-to-Fly Electric Foam Aerobat
This is a Great Planes Extra 330SC EP Almost Ready-to-Fly Electric Foam Aerobat. The Extra 330SC performs 3D the same way it assembles - with virtually effortless ease and impressive results! Simplicity and factory-installed extras push assembly time to the minimum, while an all-up weight of just over 6 ounces pushes performance to the limit!
All control surfaces are prehinged. The carbon-fiber wing spars are factory-installed, adding strength without extra weight or work. Simplified, laser-cut hardware and clever alignment jigs add even more time savings, cutting bench time to the bone! At just over six ounces, the Extra 330SC performs brilliantly on a RimFire 250 - the smallest outrunner motor ElectriFly makes and arge control surfaces and maximum throws put the wildest 3D aerobatics within easy reach.
• Wingspan: 32.5 Inches (825mm)
• Wing Area: 267 Square Inches (17.2dm2)
• RTF Weight: 6.2 to 6.8 Ounces (175 to 195g)
• Wing Loading: 3.3 to 3.7 Ounces Per Square Foot (10 to 11g/dm2)
• Length: 35 Inches (890mm)
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 4-Channel or More 2.4GHz Radio
• Three 9 Gram High Torque Micro Servos
• Rimfire 250 or Similar Brushless Outrunner Motor with Matching Propeller
• 8 Amp Brushless ESC
• 2S 7.4V 300mAh 20C LiPo Battery
|Mfr Part Number||GPMA1129|