You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Engineered for explosive acceleration and maximum torque.
- The lightened aluminum motor can houses high-torque, "rare-earth" Neodymium magnets.
- Better cooling means 50% more power than many others outrunners of similar size.
- Dependable and virtually maintenance-free; no comms or brushes to worry about, and bearings are double-shielded.
- All include hardware, gold-plated bullet connectors (male connectors are installed; female connectors are included) and a motor mount.
- Motor Diameter: 1.1" (28mm)
- Motor Length: .87" (22mm)
- Shaft Diameter: .12" (3mm)
- Shaft Length: .47" (12mm)
- kV Rating: 1380 rpm/V
- Weight: .95oz (27g)
- Input Voltage: 7.4-11.1V (2-3S LiPo)
- Max. Constant Current: 9A
- Max Surge Current: 13.5A
- Max Constant Watts: 100W
- Burst Watts: 150W
- No Load Current: .4A
- Suggested Prop Sizes: 8x4 - 10x4.5 slow flyer