Heli-Max 1Si Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter
w/2.4GHz Radio, LiPo Battery & Charger
This is a Heli-Max 1Si Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter. Among all the R/C quadcopters now available, the ready-to-fly 1Si stands out as one-of-a-kind. It's the only one that puts the "intelligent technology" of quads costing six times more into a model that fits in the palm of your hand. This exclusive Heli-Max technology makes the 1Si the easiest compact quad to fly and the most fun.
• Actual Direction Control:
Actual Direction Control compensates for the control reversal that can frustrate first-time pilots. It keeps flight direction the same as stick movement, regardless of the 1Si's orientation. You can activate and deactivate Actual Direction Control directly from the transmitter so you can always fly how you want, regardless of your skills.
• Return To Pilot:
If you get confused by the controls, lose track of your model, or it's just time to pack it in for the day, the Return to Pilot feature is a great way to get the 1Si back to you fast. Hit the Return to Pilot button and it will come straight back to you.
• TAGs-FX Sensor Fusion Technology:
TAGS-FX continuously keeps you in complete control. Sensor Fusion Technology integrates data received from dual sources - a 3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerometer - and compensates immediately for any actions except those you command. TAGS-FX corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll while also preventing drift in any direction. You're more in control than ever before!
• Fly Indoors or Outdoors in Light Winds
• Aerodynamic Body Shell Helps Stabilize the 1Si During Hovering and Forward Flight
• Internal Components and Motors are Protected From Hard Landings and Crashes
• Integrated LEDs Allow for Cool Lighted Flight
• Rotor Diameter: 2.2 Inches (56 mm)
• Diagonal Dimension: 4.8 Inches (123 mm)
• RTF Weight (w/o Camera): 1.5 Ounces (43g)
• 1Si Ready-To-Fly Quadcopter
• 2.4GHz SLT Transmitter
• 1S 3.7V 350mAh LiPo Battery and USB Charger
• 4 "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
• Extra Rotor Blades
• Rotor Blade Guards
Items Required, But Not Included: