You have no items in your shopping cart.
Use with one of Hitec's servo programmer to change options.
HS-5055 Metal Gear Feather Servo Specifications:
- Torque @ 4.8v: 18.05oz/in (1.3kg\cm)
- Torque @ 6.0v: 22.2oz/in (1.6kb\cm)
- Speed @ 60 degrees @4.8v: 0.20 sec.
- Speed @ 60 degrees @6.0v: 0.17 sec.
- Size L x W x H: 0.89 x 0.45 x 0.94" (22.8 x 11.6 x 24mm)
- Weight: 0.33oz (9.5g) Why you need digital servos!There's nothing standard about a digital!
Accurate and reliable centering, even in more economically priced servos
Develop instant power. An analog servo only develops it's full power whenstalled and/or at its extreme movement. A Digital servo develops all ofit's power as soon as it moves, thus effectively making a digital servostronger even if it specs the same as a comparable analog.
Holding Power. A digital servo stays in the position you command with allof it's power, thus virtually eliminating the blow back found with allnormal analog servos.
Digital Precision. When used with a 2.4GHz digital radio, especially afast radio such as Airtronics, digital servos more accurately translate andhold your command inputs from your transmitter. You will feel moreconnected to your model.
Wide Selection. Unlike years past, digital servos come in a huge varietyof sizes and specifications, and prices! Setting up a complete model 100%digital is more practical and affordable than ever before.
GO DIGITAL TODAY