You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hitec HS-5495BH HV Digital Karbonite Gear Sport Servo
This is a Hitec HS-5495BH HV Digital Karbonite Gear Sport Servo. At Hitec, we believe in developing the highest quality servos in the market at an affordable price. That philosophy stands true with the economical HS-5495BH digital sport servo. Based on the popular HS-5485HB, the HS-5495BH's heavy-duty Karbonite gears are the perfect match for sport airplanes up to 25% scale weighing under 12 pounds. With 7.4 volt, 2-cell Li-Po battery capability, The HS-5495BH delivers the power you need at a price you can feel good about! Trust your hobby to Hitec.
*This servo is safe to use with receivers that have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of up to 7.4v.
Features and Specifications:
• Torque at 6.0v: 89oz-in (6.4kg-cm)
• Torque at 7.4v: 104oz-in (7.5kg-cm)
• Speed at 6.0v: 0.17sec/60º
• Speed at 7.4v: 0.15sec/60º
• Weight: 1.59oz (44.5g)
• Dimensions: 1.57 x 0.78 x 1.5in (40.0 x 20.0 x 38.0mm)
• Gear Train: Karbonite
• Bushing/Ball Bearing: Single Ball Bearing (Top)
• Motor Type: 3-Pole Ferrite
• Connector Type: S/JR Connector
Programmable Features Include:
• Dead Band Width
• Direction of Rotation
• Speed of Rotation (Slower)
• End Points
• Neutral Points
• Fail Safe On/Off
• Fail Safe Point