Hitec HS-7115TH Ultra Slim HV
High Voltage Digital Titanium Gear Servo
This is a Hitec HS-7115TH Ultra Slim HV High Voltage Digital Titanium Gear Servo. You can never be too rich or too thin! That's our philosophy with our new HS-7115TH Slim Wing servo - rich engineering in a thin design! The HS-7115TH will fulfill every pilot's dream when it comes to flying slim-wing aircraft. With its efficient, powerful three pole, metal-brushed motor and mighty titanium gear train, this servo brings the ultimate in high performance to your sailplanes, pylon racers and smaller scale models. The extremely thin, 8mm case with included mounting bracket allows it to fit into the tightest wings and most compact spaces. Constructed with dual ball bearings, the high voltage HS-7115TH provides an impressive 50 oz.in. of torque at 7.4 volts
• High Voltage Digital Circuit
• Titanium Gear Train
• Ultra Slim Design is Ideal for Thin Wings
• Includes Mounting Bracket
• Motor Type: 3-Pole Metal Brushed w/Ferrite Magnets
• Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
• Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.12 / 0.10
• Torque (6.0V/7.4V): 44oz.in. / 54oz.in.
• Torque (6.0V/7.4V): 3.2kg.cm. / 3.9kg.cm.
• Size: 1.02 x 0.31 x 1.50" (26.0 x 8.0 x 38.0mm)
• Weight: 0.71oz (20g)
|Mfr Part Number||37115S|