You have no items in your shopping cart.
Flyzone Albatros D.V WWI Micro EP Tx-R 14.5"
The Albatros is so compact that you can fly it almost anywhere — and so impressive that it will be the center of attention wherever you go. The Flyzone Micro Albatros feature authentic looks that start with a true WWI trim scheme and colors, and also include such details as a replica engine in the nose and a customizable pilot figure for the cockpit. Launch by hand or off-the-ground, and enjoy
Already own a transmitter that's set up just the way you like? Use it to fly your favorite Flyzone planes!
That's the simplicity and value of Tx-R. As long as your transmitter is AnyLink-compatible — nearly all brands, bands and modulations are — it will fly this model. In most cases, you'll just plug the tiny AnyLink (available separately) into your transmitter's trainer port. Then you're ready to send secure signals to the SLT receiver included with Tx-R models. See tx-ready.com for full details.
Another Tx-R advantage: The included components are installed and expertly matched to the model for optimum performance — no guessing what motor, battery or servos will work best!
Features and Specifications
• After a quick takeoff, you're ready to patrol the skies for up to 10 minutes at a time.
• Construction: Foam, with authentic WWI red and white trim scheme
• Receiver: Tactic 2.4GHz SLT
• Battery: LiPo, 3.7V 130mAh
• Landing Gear: Molded plastic with 1.25" (31mm) diameter foam wheels and metal axle
• Wingspan: 14.5 in (370 mm)
• Weight: 1.1 oz (31 g)
• Length: 11.1 in (280 mm)
• Requires: AnyLink and compatible 3+ channel transmitter
This micro Tx-R includes:
• Factory-installed motor, ESC & servos
• 2.4GHz SLT™ receiver compatible with Tactic AnyLink
• 3.7V 130mAh LiPo battery
• Cordless DC LiPo battery charger
• (5) "AA" batteries