Flyzone Micro Super Cub RTF Plane
It's more than a ready to fly micro — it's one of today's easiest ways to enjoy an aviation classic. With a wingspan of almost 18", the micro Super Cub from Hobbico can use almost any open area as a flying field: parks, playgrounds, backyards — even gyms. And since the Super Cub arrives with everything you need, you can be out the door and on your way to the airfield closest you in next to no time.
• Nothing left to buy! Even "AA" radio batteries are included!
• Factory-finished, all-foam and complete with wing struts, fairings and a tailwheel.
• LiPo pack gives you up to 10 minutes of flight time — and recharges on the radio!
• Includes a new Tactic™ 2.4GHz micro radio. Designed for a comfortable "feel" in your hands and smooth 3-channel control in the air.
• Wingspan: 17.7 in (450 mm)
• Length: 13.2 in (335 mm)
• Weight: 1.0 oz (29 g)
• Requires: nothing!
• Assembled Super Cub, with motor, servos and receiver/ESC already installed
• Tactic™ 2.4GHz micro radio with built-in charger
• Rechargeable 3.7V 130mAh LiPo flight pack
• Five "AA" transmitter batteries
|Mfr Part Number||FLZA2020|
- Amazing Review by My Dogs Are Lazy
- Fun to fly and a good trainer Review by propnut48
- Fun to fly Review by Joc
Its small and light so the hard hits dont seem to hurt it much.
less than 100 bucks
nice scale look
no spare parts come with it
lipo charger is the Tx so its gonna eat up "AA" batterys (5 in the tx)
no way to get to the internals without cutting it apart and taping it back together.
3 ch functions with a 4 ch tx so theres a wasted channel (Posted on 11/26/12)
- Flys very well, BUT... Review by HALF FLAPS
The only downfall to this airplane is the fact that one cannot locate a new motor and gearbox for it! I been searching for a replacement for two days and nowhere can I locate them. I am hoping that soon this can be put to rest, because this little airplane deserves to be worn out flying.
I have several micro size planes and have found a similar problem with them all wearing out way to soon and the parts are hard to get on most of them it seems.
I have been using the new any link lately, on an old transmitter with expo and all the computer features and it really is great. Try it on these little ones and increase your fun a bunch. Just remember to switch to the proper airplane each time or disaster may ruin your outing! HALF FLAPS. (Posted on 2/19/12)
- Fly's good butt has one big problem Review by Fly Boy
tubing on it. besides that it flys good. I had to tare the airplane apart to fix it and
that was a lot of work. (Posted on 10/22/11)