Hobby Boss 1:48 F4U-4 Corsair (Late Version)
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Hobby Boss 1:48 F4U-4 Corsair (Late Version) Plastic Model Kit. Deliveries of this variant of the F4U to the U.S. Navy began late in 1944. It is the last variant to see action during World War II, fully equipping naval squadrons four months before the end of hostilities. It featured a 2,100 horsepower engine, that when injected with a water/alcohol mixture, boosted horsepower to 2,450 for increased speed, climb rate and service ceiling. This Hobby Boss version faithfully reproduces the F4U-4 in great detail. Special attention to detail is paid to the wing, fuselage, engine, landing gear and landing gear bays for the the ultimate in realism.
• Highly Detailed Plastic Parts
• Finely Detailed Wing, Fuselage, Engine and Landing Gear
• Eleven Clear Parts for the Canopy Alone
• Decal Set for Marines VMA-312 and VMA-323
• Scale: 1:48
• Type: Static Kit
• Wingspan: 10.23 Inches (260mm)
• Length: 8.46 Inches (215mm)
• Total Plastic Parts: 300+
• Total Sprues: 12
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and modeling supplies required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||HY80387|