You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby Boss 1:700 U.S.S. Essex LHD-2
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Hobby Boss 1:700 U.S.S. Essex LHD-2 Plastic Model Kit. The Essex LHD-2 is commonly referred to as the "steel alligator". This WASP class ship, originally launched in 1991, has a length of 840 feet and is 106 feet wide. It is capable of carrying six of the AV-8 hound-type vertical-attack aircraft and other helicopters, while providing transport, attack and landing combat capability. In addition to over 250 meters of flight deck, the cabin also contains a number of landing craft and land-based military vehicles. In addition, the Essex LHD-2 features advanced medical facilities, include four operating theaters, two accident and emergency departments and a 14-bed intensive care unit. WASP class frigates enhanced command, communications and control capabilities, so it can be used as the amphibious command ship command and control of a brigade-sized amphibious assault. This plastic model kit accurately depicts the U.S.S. Essex LHD-2 in extreme detail. Kit features a one-piece hull, detailed flight deck and photo-etched radar parts, and includes numerous Marine Assault Vehicles and aircraft and helicopters.
• Highly Detailed and Accurately Designed
• Over 600 Plastic Parts
• One-Piece Hull and Detailed Flight Deck
• Includes the Following Assault Vehicles, Aircraft and Helicopters
• M1A1 x 2, M60A3 x 2, AAV-7 x 2, M1097 × 2
• MVTR × 2, LAV-25 × 2, M198 × 2, M1114 × 2
• LCAC Hovercraft × 2 and LCU Landing Craft × 2
• AV-8B Harrier × 2, CH-46E × 4, CH-53E × 4
• MV-22 Osprey × 4, AH-1W Cobra × 2 and SH-60F x 2
• Scale: 1:700
• Type: Static Kit
• Length: 14.49 Inches (368.25mm)
• Beam: 3.52 Inches (89.5mm)
• Total Plastic Parts: 600+
• Total Sprues: 34 Plus Upper Hull, Lower Hull, Flight Deck and Stand
• Photo-Etched Parts: 3 Sets
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and modeling supplies required and are available separately.